Here's How it Works:
Sign up as an affiliate
Get your referral link
Your referral link is used to purchase one of the programs.
Market your link to your network or audience
You get commission up to 20%*
Have an additional stream of income by recommending our programs.
You can endorse it to people in your network, your own Facebook group, all across social media platforms, or your email list.
Whether you want a side hustle or you're an affiliate marketer, this is an excellent opportunity for you while helping others achieve the next level of success and growth for themselves.
Join in our mission to educate, inspire, and guide individuals who want to be a part of the “change” movement... through the power of coaching and training...
All while creating a lifestyle of comfort and freedom.
The best part?
You have the freedom to choose how you’ll want to promote your affiliate link to get as many sales as you want.
So, the commission you can earn is limitless.
*Conditions for Receiving Credit
Credit will be awarded for Qualified Affiliates who meet the following conditions:
- The Referred Customer must use the unique link from an Affiliate in good standing with Obtaining Mastery.
- If a Referred Customer receives more than one Unique Link, Obtaining Mastery will provide the Credit to the person whose Unique Link is used to complete the Obtaining Mastery registration process regardless of when the Unique Links were sent.
- If a Referred Customer registers for a new program using any other method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and Referrer will not earn Credit;
- The Referred Customer may not combine the link with any other monetary offer.
- The Referred Customer must be eligible to create an Obtaining Mastery account and otherwise be qualified.
- Self-referrals for affiliate purchases are strictly prohibited. This means that you cannot refer yourself by using your affiliate link. You will not receive a commission on any purchases by yourself for your own use.
- The Affiliate MUST submit a W9 form for tax purposes.
- The Referred Customer must purchase the program at its full price for the Affiliate to get a commission.